Student / Participant Agreement
By accepting, you certify that you are an adult with full legal authority to enter into this Student/Participant Agreement for yourself. You further affirm that you have read the terms of this Student/Participant Agreement, and that you understand and accept all such terms and conditions. By purchasing and participating in any of Prana Gogia’s (aka “Teacher”) and Pranaji LLC’s healing related classes, workshops, products, or offerings, the Student/Participant accepts, agrees and understands the following terms and conditions.
Prana Gogia has made every effort to accurately represent the classes, courses and events on this website, and their ability to heal and transform your body-mind.
You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life; therefore, results are not a guarantee. By purchasing and participating in any of Prana Gogia’s Healing Work related classes, products, or offerings, the Student/Participant accepts, agrees and understands the following terms and conditions.
1. The Student/Participant agrees and understands all said paragraphs herein.
ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Student/Participant ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH workshop/class/session, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. The Student/Participant certify that they are physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. The Student/Participant certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.
The Student/Participant agrees and understands that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which Student/Participant may participate, and that it will govern Student/Participant actions and responsibilities at said activity.
The Student/Participant by consideration of application and permitting to participate in this activity, hereby take action for themselves, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for Student/Participant’s death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to Student/Participant including traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Prana Gogia, Pranaji LLC and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers.
The Student/Participant agrees INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in the above paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
The Student/Participant acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
The Student/Participant hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
The Student/Participant understand while participating in the workshop/class, the Student/Participant may be photographed with their permission. The Student/Participant agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
The above Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
2. HEALTH and HEALING WORK. The Student/Participant agrees and understands that Healing work is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Healing work here-in means Acupuncture, CranioSacral Work, Ayurveda and Alchemical Inner healing meditations. Healing Work is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice healing work.
3. SAFETY. The Student/Participant agrees and understands that Healing Work includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular and energetic tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. For Student/Participant safety, if you experience any pain or discomfort, you are responsible for adjusting the posture to your comfort, and asking for support from the instructor.
4. COACHING. The Student/Participant agrees and understands that Healing Work Sessions and the mentoring that is naturally involved in such Programs is not therapy or counseling. You understand that Prana Gogia does not offer advice as a professional in the fields of legal, psychological, mental health, or finance.
5. PROGRESS. The Student/Participant agrees and takes full responsibility for the progress and results from participating in this program and that no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing are offered. Results are dependent on personal factors including, background, dedication, desire, and motivation, to name just a few.
6. PRESERVATION OF TEACHINGS. The Student/Participant agrees and understands the importance of helping preserve and honor these teachings in their pure form, and to prevent philosophical misinterpretations and incorrect practice of the techniques by persons who have not been adequately instructed in full context.
7. COPYWRITE, NON-COMPETE, and NON-DISTRIBUTE. The Student/Participant agrees and understands to keep the information shared solely for your own private use. All information contained herein, and shared during the Program, whether verbally or as recorded audio, handouts, emails, videos, on-line instruction and other provided materials, is the sole property of Prana Gogia/Pranaji LLC. Any unauthorized use, such as distributing, copying, modifying, reproducing, reprinting, selling, or re-teaching in any way is not permitted without written approval from Prana Gogia. The Student/Participant is asked to refrain from teaching or sharing any of the said listed materials of this Program to friends, family or clients, unless otherwise discussed during class sessions.
8. ONLINE COURSE VIDEOS. The Student/Participant agrees and understands that online videos will be made available for one (1) year following the last session of a course, for Students sole use in continuing their practice of the course work.
9. PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS. The Student/Participant agrees and understands that all payments, deposits, and purchases made in full are non-refundable. If guarantees are offered, such as “30-day money back guarantees” those will be honored. Refund and
10. RESCHEDULING, REFUND, and CANCELATIONS. The Student/Participant agrees to abide by the policies that are defined in the section of respective workshop, session, class in the payment secion.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY. The Teacher will maintain confidentiality to the extent permitted by law, unless (1) the Student/Participant divulges information about illegal activities or if the information is relevant to any legal action concerning this engagement or (2) the Teacher seeks guidance from another teacher in order to better serve the Student. In such a case, at the Teacher’s discretion, the Teacher may consult another teacher or mentor, for advice and suggestions regarding addressing the Student’s needs. The Teacher will maintain the Student’s anonymity and situation, as reasonably possible, in order to receive the desired guidance. The Student/Participant understands that the teacher-Student/Participant relationship is not privileged under law and information regarding the Student/Participant could be subpoenaed via the Teacher. Moreover, the Student/Participant understands the virtual nature of these Sessions and the inherent risk in protecting the confidentiality of information that is transmitted electronically. This is particularly true of e-mail and information stored or transmitted on computers or mobile devices that do not utilize encryption and other forms of security protection.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Student/Participant is responsible for his/her own decisions, actions, and results. The Student/Participant agrees to hold Prana Gogia, his employees, partners and agents free from all liability for any action, advice, consultation and results, or adverse situations resulting directly or indirectly from mentoring-related communications between the parties, including but not limited to any losses caused by any negligence on the part of Prana Gogia, his employees, associates, partners and agents. The Student/Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Prana Gogia and his employees, associates, partners and agents from and against any and all liability or expense, including defense costs and legal fees incurred in connection with claims for damages of any nature whatsoever including but not limited to bodily injury, death, personal injury, financial or business losses, worker’s compensation, past or future lost earnings, damage to reputation, or property damage arising from Prana Gogia’s performance or failure to perform obligations hereunder. The Teacher shall not be liable for any damages, loss, cost or expenses, including incidental or consequential damages, of Student. The Student’s sole remedy against the Teacher shall be the refund not to exceed the total cost the Student/Participant paid towards Program services.
11. FORCE MAJEURE. The Teacher will not be in breach of its obligations under this agreement (other than to reschedule said Program sessions as mentioned above) in the event that, for cause or causes beyond its control, the Teacher is unable to perform, in whole or in part, any one or more of its obligations under this Agreement. Such causes shall include, but not be limited emergency causalities and natural disasters, or any other cause not within the reasonable control of either party.
12. CONTRACT TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this contract at any time. The Student/Participant agrees and understands that if for any reason she/he chooses to remove or cancel out of this Program, the Student/Participant is obligated to pay or continue paying any outstanding balance(s) for the entire length of the Program, as outlined and agreed up through electronic correspondence between the Student/Participant and “Prana Gogia (Pranaji LLC)”.
Any payments already made are non-refundable. The contract termination must be provided in writing to the other party with seven (7) days’ notice of next scheduled Session/class/workshop. Further, the Teacher, has sole discretion to terminate agreement and remove any participant from continuing in the program at any time without a refund if the participant is disrupting the Program / class/ workshop/ /session, is difficult to work with, or ceases to follow the program guidelines.
13. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof, and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understandings, whether written or oral (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). No amendment or extension of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States. Any disagreement in connection herewith shall be finally settled by arbitration. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.